12.02.2009

Music is a dish best served LOUD

Not much of an opportunity to post the past two days. No, my vacation didn't last until yesterday. Monday was as busy as ever and required an unexpected overnight trip upstate. Nohing really to report about the extended etummoc.

It did give me a chance to make up for all the driving I haven't been doing. I was reminded about how nice the privacy was. Blasting music you would be embarrassed to have somebody ovehear, singing (poorly) at the top of your lungs is rather therapeutic. There's also nothing quite like driving at night when you have the right tune to guide you, or rediscovering a song that has a newfound meaning.

It made me rethink about the times I was annoyed with somebody I was sure doing permanent damage to their ears on the subway. They might not have the opportunity to release their highway rockstar/diva. I think sometimes we need those moments where life feels like a movie with a great soudtrack. So next time I'll make sure to just let them have their moment and smile because I'll be having my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment