7.12.2010

I quit!

Ha, not really. This was certainly a long break from blogging, but I haven't given up. Instead of summarizing the past 2 months, I decided to hold that material and use it as I see fit. So what you hear from now on could have happened in the past or never at all.


Night now, however, I have to report that jury duty is thrilling, when compared to a train ride. There was a low budget intro video that reminded me of educational videos from high school. As an SVU addict it would have been much better if detectives Benson and Stabler took part in this video, rather than going to the renaissance fair to depict trial by ordeal. Apparently my idea of "realistic" differs from that of the director.


It also sounds like I'm stuck here for a few days. Thank god the woman in charge has a great sense of humor and has mastered her monotone delivery. No sarcasm there, she really is quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment