11.18.2009

Shuttle trouble

For those of you that missed my tweet: ended up missing the shuttle with about 10 others. We group cabbed it to the office and stopped to talk to the front desk about the shuttle schedule being inconsistent. (Probably worth noting that the builing is leased to multiple companies and this isn't intenal to my company) Apparently they had to make changes because the complaints to the driver were getting out of hand and she felt threatened.

I bet I know who THAT was... just can't believe it got that bad. Totally out of line. However, I am deciding to take the high road and forgo my promised rant & rave. I'm just glad building managment chose the drver's safety above all else.

Plus they already filed a complaint with that bitch's employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment