3.07.2011

Enough already

Ok, i think its been a year since my last post, but something unprecidented has happened. I am in the process of beating my one way commute time. We are approaching the 4 hour mark from when I set out at 7am. The clock is still running, and I don't know if we're even going to make it into the office.

Apparently yesterdays rain has flooded the roads and has made a mess of things. roads are closed all around tarrytown. We've been on the shuttle for nearly 2 hours now circling the office in bumper to bumper traffic. I will spare you the details, mostly because I don't know road names/numbers.

Most my coworkers had problems, and I'm getting reports that one of them brought his kids to the office because he couldn't get to their daycare. Also the bus driver is blasting the heat instead of the ac.

I am in hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment